Data stores with expiring records, in-memory distributed data stores, or in-memory subsets of file-based databases.
- 2q - 2Q in-memory cache implementation.
- bcache - Eventually consistent distributed in-memory cache Go library.
- BigCache - Efficient key/value cache for gigabytes of data.
- cache - In-memory key:value store with expiration time, 0 dependencies, <100 LoC, 100% coverage.
- cache2go - In-memory key:value cache which supports automatic invalidation based on timeouts.
- cachego - Golang Cache component for multiple drivers.
- clusteredBigCache - BigCache with clustering support and individual item expiration.
- couchcache - RESTful caching micro-service backed by Couchbase server.
- fastcache - fast thread-safe inmemory cache for big number of entries. Minimizes GC overhead.
- GCache - Cache library with support for expirable Cache, LFU, LRU and ARC.
- gdcache - A pure non-intrusive cache library implemented by golang, you can use it to implement your own distributed cache.
- go-mcache - Fast in-memory key:value store/cache library. Pointer caches.
- gocache - A complete Go cache library with mutiple stores (memory, memcache, redis, …), chainable, loadable, metrics cache and more.
- groupcache - Groupcache is a caching and cache-filling library, intended as a replacement for memcached in many cases.
- remember-go - A universal interface for caching slow database queries (backed by redis, memcached, ristretto, or in-memory).
- timedmap - Map with expiring key-value pairs.
- ttlcache - An in-memory cache with item expiration and generics.
- ttlcache - In-memory key value storage with TTL for each record.
🗺️ back to content menu