Regular Expressions - Awesome Go
Quit struggling with scattered API keys and access controls.
Work from anywhere in the world with top tech companies like Riot Games, Coinbase, and Google.
- genex - Count and expand Regular Expressions into all matching Strings.
- go-wildcard - Simple and lightweight wildcard pattern matching.
- goregen - Library for generating random strings from regular expressions.
- regroup - Match regex expression named groups into go struct using struct tags and automatic parsing.
- rex - Regular expressions builder.
- bluemonday - HTML Sanitizer.
- gofuckyourself - A sanitization-based swear filter for Go.
- colly - Fast and Elegant Scraping Framework for Gophers.
- dataflowkit - Web scraping Framework to turn websites into structured data.
- go-recipe - A package for scraping recipes from websites.
- GoQuery - GoQuery brings a syntax and a set of features similar to jQuery to the Go language.
- gospider - A simple golang spider/scraping framework,build a spider in 3 lines. migrated from goribot
- pagser - Pagser is a simple, extensible, configurable parse and deserialize html page to struct based on goquery and struct tags for golang crawler.
- Tagify - Produces a set of tags from given source.
- xurls - Extract urls from text.
- podcast - iTunes Compliant and RSS 2.0 Podcast Generator in Golang
- syndfeed - A syndication feed for Atom 1.0 and RSS 2.0.
- go-runewidth - Functions to get fixed width of the character or string.
- go-zero-width - Zero-width character detection and removal for Go.
- kace - Common case conversions covering common initialisms.
- petrovich - Petrovich is the library which inflects Russian names to given grammatical case.
- radix - Fast string sorting algorithm.
- TySug - Alternative suggestions with respect to keyboard layouts.