Slugifiers - Awesome Go
Quit struggling with scattered API keys and access controls.
Work from anywhere in the world with top tech companies like Riot Games, Coinbase, and Google.
- go-slugify - Make pretty slug with multiple languages support.
- slug - URL-friendly slugify with multiple languages support.
- Slugify - Go slugify application that handles string.
- gojieba - This is a Go implementation of jieba which a Chinese word splitting algorithm.
- gotokenizer - A tokenizer based on the dictionary and Bigram language models for Golang. (Now only support chinese segmentation)
- gse - Go efficient text segmentation; support english, chinese, japanese and other.
- MMSEGO - This is a GO implementation of MMSEG which a Chinese word splitting algorithm.
- prose - Library for text processing that supports tokenization, part-of-speech tagging, named-entity extraction, and more. English only.
- segment - Go library for performing Unicode Text Segmentation as described in Unicode Standard Annex #29
- sentences - Sentence tokenizer: converts text into a list of sentences.
- shamoji - The shamoji is word filtering package written in Go.
- stemmer - Stemmer packages for Go programming language. Includes English and German stemmers.
- textcat - Go package for n-gram based text categorization, with support for utf-8 and raw text.
- go-i18n - Package and an accompanying tool to work with localized text.
- go-localize - Simple and easy to use i18n (Internationalization and localization) engine - used for translating locale strings.
- go-mystem - CGo bindings to Yandex.Mystem - russian morphology analyzer.
- go-pinyin - CN Hanzi to Hanyu Pinyin converter.
- gotext - GNU gettext utilities for Go.
- icu - Cgo binding for icu4c C library detection and conversion functions. Guaranteed compatibility with version 50.1.
- iuliia-go - Transliterate Cyrillic → Latin in every possible way.
- spreak - Flexible translation and humanization library for Go, based on the concepts behind gettext.
- t - Another i18n pkg for golang, which follows GNU gettext style and supports .po/.mo files: t.T (gettext), t.N (ngettext), etc. And it contains a cmd tool xtemplate, which can extract messages as a pot file from text/html template.
- enca - Minimal cgo bindings for libenca, which detects character encodings.
- go-unidecode - ASCII transliterations of Unicode text.
- gounidecode - Unicode transliterator (also known as unidecode) for Go.
- transliterator - Provides one-way string transliteration with supporting of language-specific transliteration rules.