Template Engines - Awesome Go
Libraries and tools for templating and lexing.
Quit struggling with scattered API keys and access controls.
Work from anywhere in the world with top tech companies like Riot Games, Coinbase, and Google.
- ego - Lightweight templating language that lets you write templates in Go. Templates are translated into Go and compiled.
- extemplate - Tiny wrapper around html/template to allow for easy file-based template inheritance.
- fasttemplate - Simple and fast template engine. Substitutes template placeholders up to 10x faster than text/template.
- gospin - Article spinning and spintax/spinning syntax engine, useful for A/B, testing pieces of text/articles and creating more natural conversations.
- got - A Go code generator inspired by Hero and Fasttemplate. Has include files, custom tag definitions, injected Go code, language translation, and more.
- goview - Goview is a lightweight, minimalist and idiomatic template library based on golang html/template for building Go web application.
- jet - Jet template engine.
- liquid - Go implementation of Shopify Liquid templates.
- maroto - A maroto way to create PDFs. Maroto is inspired in Bootstrap and uses gofpdf. Fast and simple.
- pongo2 - Django-like template-engine for Go.
- quicktemplate - Fast, powerful, yet easy to use template engine. Converts templates into Go code and then compiles it.
- raymond - Complete handlebars implementation in Go.
- Razor - Razor view engine for Golang.
- Soy - Closure templates (aka Soy templates) for Go, following the official spec.
- sprig - Useful template functions for Go templates.
- tbd - A really simple way to create text templates with placeholders - exposes extra builtin Git repo metadata.