Translation - Awesome Go
Quit struggling with scattered API keys and access controls.
Work from anywhere in the world with top tech companies like Riot Games, Coinbase, and Google.
- go-i18n - Package and an accompanying tool to work with localized text.
- go-localize - Simple and easy to use i18n (Internationalization and localization) engine - used for translating locale strings.
- go-mystem - CGo bindings to Yandex.Mystem - russian morphology analyzer.
- go-pinyin - CN Hanzi to Hanyu Pinyin converter.
- gotext - GNU gettext utilities for Go.
- icu - Cgo binding for icu4c C library detection and conversion functions. Guaranteed compatibility with version 50.1.
- iuliia-go - Transliterate Cyrillic → Latin in every possible way.
- spreak - Flexible translation and humanization library for Go, based on the concepts behind gettext.
- t - Another i18n pkg for golang, which follows GNU gettext style and supports .po/.mo files: t.T (gettext), t.N (ngettext), etc. And it contains a cmd tool xtemplate, which can extract messages as a pot file from text/html template.
- enca - Minimal cgo bindings for libenca, which detects character encodings.
- go-unidecode - ASCII transliterations of Unicode text.
- gounidecode - Unicode transliterator (also known as unidecode) for Go.
- transliterator - Provides one-way string transliteration with supporting of language-specific transliteration rules.