Sets - Awesome Go
- dsu - Disjoint Set data structure implementation in Go.
- golang-set - Thread-Safe and Non-Thread-Safe high-performance sets for Go.
- goset - A useful Set collection implementation for Go.
- set - Simple set data structure implementation in Go using LinkedHashMap.
- bleve - Modern text indexing library for go.
- go-adaptive-radix-tree - Go implementation of Adaptive Radix Tree.
- go-edlib - Go string comparison and edit distance algorithms library (Levenshtein, LCS, Hamming, Damerau levenshtein, Jaro-Winkler, etc.) compatible with Unicode.
- levenshtein - Levenshtein distance and similarity metrics with customizable edit costs and Winkler-like bonus for common prefix.
- levenshtein - Implementation to calculate levenshtein distance in Go.
- mspm - Multi-String Pattern Matching Algorithm for information retrieval.
- parsefields - Tools for parse JSON-like logs for collecting unique fields and events.
- ptrie - An implementation of prefix tree.
- trie - Trie implementation in Go.
- hashsplit - Split byte streams into chunks, and arrange chunks into trees, with boundaries determined by content, not position.
- merkle - Space-efficient computation of Merkle root hashes and inclusion proofs.
- skiplist - Very fast Go Skiplist implementation.
- skiplist - Skiplist implementation in Go.
- treap - Persistent, fast ordered map using tree heaps.
- treemap - Generic key-sorted map using a red-black tree under the hood.
- ordered-concurrently - Go module that processes work concurrently and returns output in a channel in the order of input.
- parapipe - FIFO Pipeline which parallels execution on each stage while maintaining the order of messages and results.
- pipeline - An implementation of pipelines with fan-in and fan-out.