SQL Query Builders - Awesome Go
Libraries for building and using SQL.
Quit struggling with scattered API keys and access controls.
Work from anywhere in the world with top tech companies like Riot Games, Coinbase, and Google.
- bqb - Lightweight and easy to learn query builder.
- buildsqlx - Go database query builder library for PostgreSQL.
- builq - Easily build SQL queries in Go.
- dbq - Zero boilerplate database operations for Go.
- Dotsql - Go library that helps you keep sql files in one place and use them with ease.
- gendry - Non-invasive SQL builder and powerful data binder.
- godbal - Database Abstraction Layer (dbal) for go. Support SQL builder and get result easily.
- goqu - Idiomatic SQL builder and query library.
- gosql - SQL Query builder with better null values support.
- igor - Abstraction layer for PostgreSQL that supports advanced functionality and uses gorm-like syntax.
- jet - Framework for writing type-safe SQL queries in Go, with ability to easily convert database query result into desired arbitrary object structure.
- ormlite - Lightweight package containing some ORM-like features and helpers for sqlite databases.
- ozzo-dbx - Powerful data retrieval methods as well as DB-agnostic query building capabilities.
- qry - Tool that generates constants from files with raw SQL queries.
- sg - A SQL Gen for generating standard SQLs(supports: CRUD) written in Go.
- sq - Type-safe SQL builder and struct mapper for Go.
- sqlc - Generate type-safe code from SQL.
- sqlf - Fast SQL query builder.
- sqlingo - A lightweight DSL to build SQL in Go.
- sqrl - SQL query builder, fork of Squirrel with improved performance.
- Squalus - Thin layer over the Go SQL package that makes it easier to perform queries.
- Squirrel - Go library that helps you build SQL queries.
- xo - Generate idiomatic Go code for databases based on existing schema definitions or custom queries supporting PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server.